Tara Munoz- CEO
Office 855-483-6773 ext 704 Mobile 407-234-7993
- Temporary Repair LLC services natural disaster (hurricanes, tornados, wind damaged areas) locations throughout United States, specializing in roof and exterior wall tarping. Staffed with well trained crews, equipped with custom trucks and custom made tarping supplies.
- Nationwide emergency response.
- Mobile ready- streamlined cloud based dispatch, invoice and mapping software.
- Ability to staff a small event to a catastrophe event.
- A thorough Operations manual, Training Manual and Safety Manual.
- Experience working with victims of weather related disasters.
- Experience with and understanding of Property Insurance policy language.
- Business plan and ongoing growth monitored by SCORE, SBA and FEMA consultant.
- All Managing Members have each spent the last 15 years in disaster response as independent property insurance adjusters.
- Temporary Repair responded to disasters in Washington, IL (tornado) Memphis, TN (ice) and Palm Coast, FL (tornado) last quarter of 2013. 2014 local fire losses, Tupelo, MS (tornado), Blair, NE (hailstorm) and Orrick, MO (tornado).
- In a prior business in 2009 the principles have secured nationwide contracts with five of the top six insurance companies.
- Technologically advanced to make doing business easy for the customer and FEMA.
- Online scheduling, mobile dispatch, automated email and text communication with customer, photographs of damage are included electronically in all customer files, detailed reporting, full time IT personnel on staff.
- Primary focus is roof and exterior wall tarping after natural disasters.
- We are not a roofing company nor an engineering company with other competing interest, we only install tarps.
- We take pride in roof tarping and do it right
- We have specialized trucks and trailers equipped for tarping. Custom designed cargo trailers with the ability to hold weeks of roof tarps. This gives us the ability to service more customers without relying on local supplies.
- Rigid OSHA compliance - safety harnesses worn on all installations
- Woman owned business, self funded business.
- Our mission is to hire military veterans, currently over 80% military veterans employed.
- Use recycled and repurposed materials for roof tarps and furring strips.
- Company structure - Operations Manager, Production Manager, Sales Manager, Crew leaders, Installers.
Temporary Repair LLC
Accepts all major credit cards, mobile processing capable.
Registered with SAM
NAICS: 624230, 453998, 314910, 238390, 238160, 238170, 423330, 444190